Congregation Prayer Concerns
Ralph and Loretta Bunnell, Derrek Buttron, Bob Conn, Juanita Conn, Martha Conner, Zella Doan, Don Fredal, Rod Flater, Barb Fluchel, Amelia Lurdes Fernando, Amy Galaydick, the Gilbert family, Norm Gosselee, Ruth Ann Grizzell, R.V. Hodo, Joyce Hurt, Bill Kelly, Walter Kinate, Jennifer Klann, Wayne Krueger, Thomas Moore, Scott Roberson, Helen Richardson, Regina Robinette, Carl Royston, Dona Sickles, Garrett Smith, Sandra Steelman, Lee Ann Turner, Dan Ulam, Robert Weatherly, Linda Werner, Brooke Wilhoite, Bill & Joyce Windes, Don Wingate
Hillcrest Ministry residents, Hispanic sister church, our first-time guests, our sister church in Mozambique
- The family and friends of Alice Westlund in her recent passing.
- Myra Smith in the loss of her husband.
- Betty & Steve Lenhert in the recent loss of her mother, Charlotte Laughlin.
- The family and friends of Fern Ward in her recent passing.
- The family and friends of Janet West.
- The family and friends of Steve Hoecker.
- Kat and Ryne Witt and family in the passing of Kat's grandmother.
I would like to express a great big thank-you to Nancy Alford, Dianna Crawford, Lisa Darnell, Carol Hershey, June Mitchell and Missy Nelson who went down to the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen on the 24th and graciously prepared the food and served the 109 hungry, thankful people that came in to receive the hot meal. Also, thanks to all of you who provided cookies for us to take for dessert. May God Bless each of you who support this ministry. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to have it.
Thelma Pease, Missions Committee